We're Hiring: National Account Sales Manager – Enterprise Sales
October 15, 2015
National Account Sales Manager – Enterprise Sales
Reports To: CMO/ EVP Sales. Longer term to VP Sales
Schedule: salary exempt
Prepared Date: June, 2015
This position will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the specific business plan as it relates to DirectBuy’s new sales initiative, Enterprise Sales. Accordingly, this individual will be responsible for achieving profitability and sales targets; serving as the primary contact; and providing leadership for all Enterprise Sales initiatives. Additional responsibilities include assessing all business needs as it relates to enterprise sales, which will require a thorough understanding of Human Resources benefits administration in order to establish strong relationships with Human Resources professionals within organizations to maximize the potential of this initiative. To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While other duties may be assigned, this role includes the following:
• Develop a strategic plan for the Enterprise Sales initiative, including development of a sales plan and quota attainment;
• Develop and build consultative relationships with organizations and their Human Resources professionals;
• Generate revenue and profit via Enterprise Sales to organizations with substantial Human Resources channels/functions;
• Provide all forecasts, key account reporting and other sales reports requested by Management;
• Communicate client/member needs within DirectBuy as required to provide superior customer service;
• Develop promotional strategy, presentations, and events to maximize sales opportunities;
• Develop sales strategies in accordance with overall Company business strategy;
• Develop sales goals and business plan with clients/members;
• Conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotional strategies;
• Partner with the Director of Marketing and Director of Program Management in promotional development;
• Forecast, budget and track Enterprise Sales revenues and cost;
• Develop joint growth strategies with existing and potential new channels to market;
• Develop and execute sales proposals, contracts, and supporting promotional opportunities;
• Identify and implement short and longer term Enterprise Sales opportunities;
• Examine industry marketing and sales statistics to devise innovative sales strategies;
• Understand the Company to ensure alignment from a legal, financial and brand perspective; and
• Develop, lead and manage the Enterprise Sales team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals;
• Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies;
• Candidate should possess strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills;
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within the Company and with the customer/client/potential member;
• Demonstrated commitment to building strong business relationships with organizations including those with a highly developed Human Resources function;
• High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Display integrity/professionalism and uphold a high level of confidentiality and ethical conduct at all times;
• Outstanding project, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
• Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving work environment; and
• Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A bachelor's degree in Marketing or a business related field. MBA preferred. 5-8 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience. 5-8 years of experience managing national client accounts.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
Employee must be able to regularly communicate in-person, via telephone, email, and fax to employees, co-workers, and various third parties. Individuals should expect frequent travel up to 75%. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Paid holidays
• Paid birthday off
• Casual Friday
• Invitation to Company events
• Complimentary DirectBuy membership
After 60 days of continuous employment:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
• Additional voluntary insurance benefits options (i.e., critical illness)
• Company-paid short and long term disability
After 90 days of continuous employment:
• 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, with Company match
• Accrued paid time off
For more, go to: http://www.directbuy.com/company/careers/
DirectBuy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.